You will be taught what the 3 primary fear points of your prospects are and how to use steps incorporated into your presentation designed to overcome their fears before they surface into early resistance and objections.
Once the fears are identified, techniques are given on how to overcome them and gain control of your presentation.
Losing control prevents agents from continuing and they end up spending more time dialing than presenting.
The objective is to help you with tools that engage your prospects, to remain in control of your presentation and spend quality time presenting your offer.
What is the need for this course?
Learn to understand the 3 fears of your prospects when prospecting so that your presentation will be more positive and productive.
Outbound calling has been around for decades; this high-tech - rapidly growing industry will be around for many decades to come! The good news is, those who have made a career out of it will be around for a while. The bad news is, CONSUMERS and businesses alike will be hearing more presentations over the telephone. Many presentations conducted will project a negative image in the prospect’s mind primarily due to poor agent delivery. Today, more than ever it is vital to develop techniques that distinguish an agent not only from other competing agents within their industry, but also from others aggressively vying for a prospect’s time and money.
- 01 PPT
- 02 Documents
- 01 Online Test
Who should take this course?
- Anyone that uses the telephone as a marketing tool
- If you are selling, generating leads or appointment setting, this course is for you
- Call Center Agents
- Inside SALES Agents
- Sales People
What makes your course unique?
- The instructor’s 40 years of hands-on experience of the do's and don'ts of cold calling
- The techniques used are proven and extremely non-threatening to the user and the prospect
On completion of the course, you will:
- Gain more awareness of your prospects’ fears and techniques on how to overcome them before they surface into early resistance and or objections
- Have greater control of your presentation while improving your overall calling experience
- At the end of the 17 modules, you will receive a certification of completion from Kathy Sisk Enterprises, Inc
Language of instruction: English