Effective Selling, Module 8
What is the need for this course?
You will learn what the functions are in a “Selling Step”. Selling is not just a product or service, its also selling the need for an appointment and a reason why they should listen to you. There are four elements when selling:
1. The Feature (what it is that you are selling).
2. The Functions (What it does).
3. The Implied Benefits (What good the prospect will gain by it) and
4. The State Benefits (Money or time made or saved). Having all four elements and choosing the right language to express them are vital to the sales process. Once you have your selling step well designed the next step is to gain a positive reaction from your prospect. What you say in the Get Reaction step will let you know if you have won over your prospect prior to your Trial Close. If you have done your selling step correctly, you will get less resistance in the Trial Close. Knowing what to say, when to say it and why will increase your confidence and generate greater results.
Who should take this course?
Anyone in sales and or uses the telephone as a marketing tool. If you are selling, generating leads or appointment setting this course is for you.
What makes your course unique?
Its 40 years of hands on experience of the do's and don'ts of cold calling. The techniques used are proven and extremely non-threatening to the user and the prospect. This course breaks down the selling step into a science allowing you greater control of the process.
- 1 PowerPoint presentation
- 1 Online test
Who would be target audience for the course?
Call Center Agents, Inside Sales Agents, Sales People
Does this course prepare learners for some examinations / certifications?
At the end of the 17 modules the learner will receive a certification of completion from Kathy Sisk Enterprises, Inc.
What topics would you cover in this course?
How to Sell your products, services an appointment or even your ideas. What are four elements in a sales step? How do you break down the elements that makes sense to your prospect? Words that are associated with the four elements in the selling step. Validating your claims so it’s believable. Test your salesmanship by getting a reaction from your prospect that is positive almost 100% of the time. Indicators you have not or did an effective presentation.
Are there any prerequisites for taking this course? (Software, prior experience, qualification or certification required etc.)
Modules 5, 6 and 7.
Would there be a book / study material recommended as part of the course?
Everything is on the PowerPoint for the learner that includes audio teaching
What would be the outcomes of the course, once a learner completes it?
To achieve a positive selling experience.
Language of instruction: English